11.12.06

Quit it, you Asshole!

Well...I have finally decided to give up cigarettes, once again. I've finally gotten my high school diploma today, after 6 years...
I have also registered for my college course, which is Police Foundations...I actually applied for it last December..so it has been a year long wait now.
I am actually very excited, my first semester I am taking the following classes:

-Canadian Criminal Justice System 101
-Issues in Diversity/First Nations 122
-Principals of Human Behaviour 129
-Professional Police Standards 106
-Reading & Writing Prose 170 <---YUCK!!!

Now I just have to drop the damn cancer sticks and get into the most tip-top shape of my life. My physical abilities are at a higher standard, believe me...but my lungs, oh god, my lungs. After smoking for 6.5 years, you start to feel your lungs. Funny, my grandfather passed away becase of lung cancer, he fought through the entire WWII and never smoked a cigarette...In fact, he used to trade tobacco for sugar on the front. So really..how retarded am I for smoking while I know such a fact? Stupid. I wish I had never picked up a cigarette to begin with..

Camel

I've attempted to quit smoking last year, but only lasted a week. I have learned a few lessons from that experience, and will apply them wisely this time around. I just gotta get past the 72 hours, it's pies and cherries from there...as long as I don't get stupid. I feel more confident this time around, and I'm just really tired of killing myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL Just do it. Try applying the 12 steps of AA. Same thing an addiction is an addiction. I quit once years ago. Then quit drinking and started smoking. LOL Finally quit the cancer sticks too. Only one problem I love to smoke.